Re: RE>Re- strong pointer regi

This isn't an enviornment dependency issue.  It is an
implementation issue, a completely different thing.
The registration is the same on all the platforms & thus shouldn't
be done seperately for each enviornment.  I agree it may be different
for different languages but I suggest we have a lot of bridges
to build before we get there.  It's not at all clear to me that
there are more registrants than FMBuildings, if there are, and they
are not system specific, then we have to design the right way to
share the implementation.  I couldn't find any others, though there are probably some.

Certainly in the XView application the way FMEvents are dealt with is system
dependent, and so isn't an issue.