itself a Var object.

   Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 04:41:33 PDT
   From: xanadu!michael (Michael McClary)

   Typical sendProxyTo() for copy part of a mixed copy/proxy object
   (say, a by-proxy class built on a by-copy base class):

A by-proxy class built on a by-copy base class must itself be a
by-copy class as well as a by-proxy class.  This is because it needs
its own by-copy constructor (which is declared by the COPY(..) macro.
(Its COPY(..) section can of course be empty.)

Which brings up a related point: with the receive method we wrote, a
newly created proxy object is never directly informed of its objNum.
This is actually ok, as it can ask the Entry that it is passed.  I
suppose it should also ask the Entry for the CommHandler (after
casting the Entry to a CommHandlerEntry?).