stubble message continued....

I sent it too soon...

sendSelfTo: remains as the message to send the state of the object.  A
new message like 'sendOn:' would have a default implementation in
heaper that sends sends the category, the open parenthesis, calls
sendSelfTo:, then sends the close parenthesis.  We may want to have a
special version of this for sending proxies as opposed to sending to
the disk, but we could also have special distinction made on the type
of the transceiver.

How does this fit with the recent changes in design?  Does this break
anything?  Alternatives?

dean