Re: Upcoming Smalltalk release: add to you setup files

Michael says,

I have seen a couple other letters describing new setup options.
Do we have a cannonical list of all available setup options?

If not, I'd like everyone to mail me a copy of their setup file(s),
and I'll make one.

(Unless you want to volunteer, Chris?)
--------
Actually, I would like to have just about anyone on the team
volunteer to do this rather than michael, if it is actually
important enough to do at this time at all. The entire business
of writing to disk is turning from dark pink to critically
red, and michael just has to stay focused on finishing his piece
of that puzzle.

--marcs