MultiBert EndSets

one particular question:

  When would you need
  multi-Ended EndSets?  I'd like to postpone them for a while.
  (especially until we have the time to think through "Stamping
  Out PartKeys")

Without multi-Ended Endsets, the frontend will behave poorly
with some natural, though infrequent, linking behaviors. So I'd
say we don't need multi-Ended Endsets for Alpha of the frontend,
but we will need them for Beta.
-------
Your descriptions of how to visually depict the inclusion relationship
(reference or containment or other, more subtle relationships)
sound intriguing, though schedule-lengthening, unless dean's
FM stuff supports it directly (and even then, it sounds to me
like it's schedule-lengthening for the Mac). I can imagine uses
for the TableTop endset, though that should surely not be the
default when you traverse a link (particularly since we won't
have real tabletops till Release 1.1). I will show you pictures
of the  flatview of the inclusion list this week, and you or
dean can show me what your design would look like.

--marcs