Question on Array semantics

An Array is defined to have an integer coordinate space starting at zero,
and is constrained to have no empty space (i.e. get() for a legal key will
always succeed).
  Because of the constraint, I believe that remove() and wipe() should blast
for Arrays - otherwise you could end up with an improperly formed Array.
Also, any introduce must occur at the current upper bound (the position one
past the last filled-in element).  (BTW a create (construction) of an Array
with a specified size (say 10) does imply the upperBound is at that size,
the last filled element defines the upperBound).

I'm implementing with these assumptions - any disagreements?

--Hugh