Class tree printer

I've written a little program to generate a nicely indented list of
all of the classes in the system and their place in the subclass tree.
The program is in ~ravi/src/tree.c and an example of its use is in
the makefile for CLASSES in ~ravi/xanadu. (You have to pass the hxx
files through grep and sed to get a list of lines with just the
subclass and the superclass names, separated by a space.) Y'all are
welcome to fiddle with the program, or just use the results. With a
bit of copier fiddling, I've put together a one-page list of all of
the classes in fe,febe,be, and xpp. I'll leave a few copies on my desk.
	--ravi