UNDO vs. undo

One of the things we need to do in our frontends is to use terminology
inside each frontend that is customized to the expectations of the
users of those frontends. So on the one hand undo and UNDO can't even
be recognized by Mac users as separate objects since Mac users are
case blind. However, I find your suggestion intriguing for the Sun
frontend. Is vi so well known among those who use Suns that these
terms would strike an immediate resonant chord? I bow to the opinion
of our Unix hackers.

--marcs